Here at Lee's Auto Repair, we are proud to be a member of the Automotive Service Association (ASA), a nationwide 1951 heritage automotive group committed to higher standards in customer service and training. Our membership reflects our commitment to set the bar higher and we encourage our Independence drivers to look for the ASA sign when they need service work while traveling! Doing so they will experience the same top quality service for their car, truck, or SUV that they receive here at Lee's Auto Repair. It's all about delivering the highest standard in customer service and quality repairs!
Here at Lee's Auto Repair, we pledge to provide the following per our ASA membership guidelines...
- We will always work to earn and keep your satisfaction and trust.
- Always Training. We will stay up-to-date with evolving vehicle technology by attending technical education classes.
- Quality Parts Our customers deserve the best OEM parts at fair prices.
According to recent studies, 5% of all motor vehicle fatalities are clearly caused by automobile maintenance neglect. If you follow simple and inexpensive preventive checks it will greatly extend the life of your vehicle.
- Check your owner's manual, but the standard has the oil filter changed - every 3,000 to 4,000 miles.
- Fluids checked, including brake, power steering, transmission/transaxle, windshield washer solvent, and antifreeze every service visit.
- Check tire inflation and tread monthly. Under-inflated tires can result in a loss of fuel efficiency.
- Keep your engine tuned. A fouled spark plug or plugged/restricted fuel injector can reduce fuel efficiency by as much as 30 percent.
- Check battery cables and posts for corrosion and clean them as needed. The battery fluid unless it is a maintenance-free battery.
- Check your lights frequently - don't assume they will work.
- Check windshield washer blades and fluid. Replace them annually.
- The air filtration system checked frequently and the air filter checked every other oil change.
Here at Lee's Auto Repair in Independence we check all fluids and do an inspection of your vehicle when you come in as your vehicle safety is important to us. If you have any questions about your vehicle maintenance, safety measures, our shop, or team stop in or give us a call. You are always welcome!
Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. Downloading, republication, retransmission, or reproduction of the content on this website is strictly prohibited